Updated: 3rd Jan 2020 at 5:41 PM
A matching coffee table and end table - fully recolourable with two channels each. They come with one preset of a light coloured wood, shown in the screenshots.
Perfect for people who like cramming their sims' houses with decor objects, as they have an extra surface/shelf type thing as you can see in the pictures - so plenty of slots for stuff!
They can be found:
Coffee table with the other coffee tables ie. Surfaces>Coffee Tables, Living Room>Coffee Tables
End table with the other end tables ie. Surfaces>End Tables, Bedroom>End Tables
Coffee table: 300 Simoleons
End table: 200 Simoleons
Both are brand new meshes made by me.
And I hope you like them
Coffee table High LOD = 152
Coffee table Low LOD = 104
End table High LOD = 152
End table Low LOD = 104
S3PE, S3OC, Blender, cmomoney's Blender Tools, Texture Tweaker 3 by Inge, and Butterbot's Sunshadow Tutorial
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||zoeoe_MidCenturyCoffeeTable.package (inside zoeoe_MidCenturyTables.zip)|
|File type||Coffee Tables|
|Filename||zoeoe_MidCenturyEndTable.package (inside zoeoe_MidCenturyTables.zip)|
|File type||End Tables|
Size: 2.72 MB · Downloads: 6,214 · 2nd Jan 2020
|2.72 MB||6,214||2nd Jan 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
- please do not reupload any of my creations or claim as your own
- if you would like to use/edit one of my creations for your own upload, please ask permission first
- if you use my creations for something, please credit and link back to the original