The Cardinal Colonial - Base Game
Updated: 25th Apr 2020 at 11:39 AM - Changes required
It has one cc - a two-tile window made by missyzim (thank you - my favorite windows!) but the house does need some shutters though - black ones (those I downloaded kept disappearing on me) so if you have any - the house will look 10 times better with them on.
Way back in 2016, when I first started uploading houses, they would never be furnished because well, decorating is kinda hard... I struggles.
But! I remembered that people like to decorate already made houses so - here's a mini for you! Yeah!
Hope you like!
This lot is sim approved
Lot Size: 20x20
Lot Price (furnished): 30,407
Lot Price (unfurnished): 29,392
Custom Content Included:
- MZ_Back to Basix Window 2 tile by Created by missyzim
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build content only: only Walls, floors, terrain paint, fences, stairs, windows, doors, etc.
Fixtures Only: Lot is furnished how one would expect a real life unfurnished house or apartment to be
|Filename||0xc8822ad9f1a7fe98ea11d482eceb0bb0.package (inside Cardinal Colonial.Sims3Pack)|
|Filename||0x2455009a0ae43c7398e7a9af434b28f8.package (inside Cardinal Colonial.Sims3Pack)|
Size: 2.07 MB · Downloads: 1,310 · 21st Apr 2020
|2.07 MB||1,310||21st Apr 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!