Uploaded 4th Apr 2021 at 11:01 PM · Updated 9th Apr 2021 at 5:29 AM by Pogi428
This house is a recreation of my classmate's house based on what I remembered.
Details of each floor of the house:
- First Floor: As you first walk in from the front door, right of you is living room area #1, where you can watch TV, or have a chat with the family of friends. Then left of you (if you continue to walk a bit from the front door), is a hallway where a staircase takes you to the second floor and a door that leads to a bedroom, which has its own bathroom. North of living room area #1 is the dining area, which east of it is a sliding door that leads you to the outdoor yard, while west of it is the kitchen. At the end of the kitchen are two doors, with the left one being a small bathroom and the right one leading you to the laundry area.
- Second Floor: As you climb up the stairs and go east (If the floor is viewed from above), you will enter living room area #2, office area, and a door that leads you to the balcony. Going forward from the stairs, there are two doors, the left one leading to another bedroom and the right one leading to the master bedroom. Going left from the stairs again, left of you is a door that leads to another bedroom and front of you is the main bathroom.
Details of the outdoor yard:
- From the sliding door, left of you is a dog house and right of you is a small garage and some benches. From the left dog house, there is a passageway that leads you to the laundry room and from its right, is a small building which houses a grill. Then south of the grill area (If the lot is viewed from above), is an area filled with gravel, another doghouse, and a line of flowers. West of it (Again, if the lot is viewed from above), leads to a pathway which is filled with topiary plants and rocks. Here you will pass by the front door and gate and at the end of the path is a door that leads to the laundry room.
Expansion Packs Required:
Ambitions (For the china cabinet, curtains, lights, and laundry machines)
Late Night (For the sectional sofa, long curtains, fridge, and stove)
Pets (For the dog houses, pet bowls, ball, and toybox)
Supernatural (For the long end table and for the custom closets to function)
Seasons (For the 3x1 dining table and paintings)
University Life (For a light and laptop)
Stuff Packs Required:
High-End Loft (For the bookshelf)
Outdoor Living (For the kitchen sink, counters, and grill)
Store Content Required
Roaring Heights (For the windows)
Custom Content Required (Not included in the download)
Calendar from heaven at Mod The Sims
TV from morphead at Mod The Sims
Shower from madaya74 at The Sims Resource
Closets from Around the Sims 3
Bed Frames from Around the Sims 3
Bed Duvets from Around the Sims 3
IKEA Kautsby Chair from Around the Sims 3
Computer from Around the Sims 3
PC Tower and Ceiling Lights from Around the Sims 3
Printer from Around the Sims 3
IKEA Malm Office Desk from Around the Sims 3
IKEA Expedit Office Desks from Around the Sims 3
First Line Wall Shelf from Around the Sims 3
Bond Paper, Stapler, and Tape from Around the Sims 3
Folders and File Boxes from Around the Sims 3
First Line 1x1 Dining Table from Around the Sims 3
Pots and Plants from Around the Sims 3
Mailbox from Around the Sims 3
Lot Size: 20x30
Lot Price (furnished): $110,988
Lot Price (unfurnished): $73,312
Title: Champaca Homestead
Description: This house is a recreation of my classmate's house based on what I remembered.
|High-End Loft Stuff|
|Outdoor Living Stuff|
Size: 20.72 MB · Downloads: 206 · 4th Apr 2021
|20.72 MB||206||4th Apr 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!