Uploaded 30th Oct 2021 at 8:27 AM · Updated 30th Oct 2021 at 12:14 PM by Pogi428
This lot uses a lot of Custom Content (CC). I have playtested it and the only issue that you will encounter here is objects rendering a little slow.
Want a place where you can buy everything in one place? Look no further, as Ross' Grocery is your answer, as it sells a wide variety of goods.
Details of the sections/rooms of the grocery store:
- Trolley, Basket, and Cashier area: You will find yourself in this area upon entering the building. Your shopping in this store begins by going northwest, getting a basket or trolley and going to a gate that leads you to the groceries area. Your shopping also ends in this section by going south from the groceries area to pay for your groceries at the cash registers and exiting through the gates.
- Groceries area: You do your shopping in this area by getting anything that you want. The grocery sections that you will find in this area are: Meats, Cereals, Coffee, Tea, Milk, Sandwich spreads, Baby formula, Baby food, Dried fruits, Chocolate, Candies, Beverage bottles, Fruit juice cartons, Liquor, Canned Condiments, Pasta, Flour, Sugar, Bottled Condiments, Condiments in sachet, Pet food, Laundry detergents, Laundry softeners, Dishwashing liquids, Cleaning chemicals, Oral care products, Pet wash, Ice cream, Vegetables, and Frozen foods.
- Storage room: This room is accessed from a door in the groceries area or two garages from outside. This room consists of the grocery rabbithole (which is basically a rug) and shelves that contain boxes that are either empty or not.
Lot Size: 40x50
Lot Price (furnished): $64,590
Lot Price (unfurnished): $43,094
Title: Ross' Grocery
Description: Want a place where you can buy everything in one place? Look no further, as Ross' Grocery is your answer, as it sells a wide variety of goods.
Custom Content Required!
The following custom content is required for this download to function properly! Please make sure you download it before downloading the files!
Size: 39.16 MB · Downloads: 100 · 30th Oct 2021
|39.16 MB||100||30th Oct 2021|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!