Merry Christmas 2006
Updated: 14th Nov 2008 at 11:41 PM by Canoodle
This is my Christmas present for all who like to play the Sims with my vehicles!
In the last hours of Christmas 2006 I don't want to forget to upload this vehicle.
Have fun with it and let your Sims have their special Christmas with this object.
The sleigh is made to be used with Nightlife!
Statistics: Vertices: 14 590 (1216 per tile)
Faces: 9 494 ( 791 per tile)
Please, decide yourself whether you can use it or not. It works fine in my game!
You'll find this object in the collection of cars.
It uses some changed animations, while the horse isn't animated yet!
You may recolour the vehicle, if you like and use it in all your buildings/lots.
I would like to use your upcoming lots with this object, so please upload them to this site, too.
Please don't upload it to the Exchange and don't change the mesh or it's copyright!
SimPE; UV-mapper; PaintShopPro; Milkshape
Mesh handmade by hexameter, 2006
Credits to Quaxi for to Numenor for to Maxis for the object it is cloned of!
Description: Maybe your Sims want to surprise their children on Christmas with Santa. Now they can use this sleigh to come with at home! - Enjoy! Merry Christmas! (hexameter, Dec. 2006) Credits to Numenor for CEP (http://www.numenor-moddings.com)
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 948.8 KB · Downloads: 25,741 · 25th Dec 2006
|948.8 KB||25,741||25th Dec 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
Some remarks to use my objects:
I spend many(!) hours of work on my vehicles and the meshes are handmade from scratch. Therefore don't claim them as your's if you clone the mesh or use it as a base. You have my permission to do so. I'm convinced that these things are made to be used. So, add a simple note within the object description, that's enough and hopefully not a hard restriction.
There might be some special rules on single objects for special reasons. Please respect them! - Thank you.