Six New Recolors for the "Lost & Found" Souvenir Cabinet
Uploaded 18th Jun 2006 at 4:28 PM · Updated 19th Jun 2006 at 2:21 PM by MaryLou
White, gray, black, light-brown, brown, dark-brown.
Thanks to Numenor for his work.
I made my best to make these custom textures more realistic as possible. The mesh and the UVmap aren't "good" to make a perfect work with more details.The drowers and the doors are "terrible" :D
So if you like mine, you can use my texture as a template to make more details for your custom recolors about this Cabinet.
Hope you like
You need the SouvenirCabinet MESH . Don't forget it !
Size: 496.9 KB · Downloads: 7,686 · 19th Jun 2006
|496.9 KB||7,686||19th Jun 2006|
Size: 78.7 KB · Downloads: 3,224 · 18th Jun 2006
|78.7 KB||3,224||18th Jun 2006|
Size: 85.5 KB · Downloads: 3,480 · 18th Jun 2006
|85.5 KB||3,480||18th Jun 2006|
Size: 89.5 KB · Downloads: 3,217 · 18th Jun 2006
|89.5 KB||3,217||18th Jun 2006|
Size: 80.3 KB · Downloads: 3,566 · 18th Jun 2006
|80.3 KB||3,566||18th Jun 2006|
Size: 84.5 KB · Downloads: 2,893 · 18th Jun 2006
|84.5 KB||2,893||18th Jun 2006|
Size: 78.5 KB · Downloads: 3,955 · 18th Jun 2006
|78.5 KB||3,955||18th Jun 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|Maxis "Lost & Found" #23: Souvenir Cabinet - *FIXED 18JUNE* - REDOWNLOAD! by Numenor|
Policy and License Agreement
It's FORBIDDEN: to repost my stuff anywhere.
It's FORBIDDEN: to clone my creations.
It's ALLOWED: to create recolours for my objects (and post them on any site, including paysites), BUT you can't include the mesh in your recolour: you must give credits to me for the mesh, and provide a link to the mesh download thread.
It's ALLOWED: to include my creations in your lots, BUT the lots must be uploaded on 100% free sites (except the Exchange), and you must provide credits and a link to the download thread.