Clutter --> Livingroom
Updated: 29th Dec 2009 at 7:52 PM
There is a filthy ashtray that is recolorable, a cigarette pack with lighter, a glass bowl of fruits, recolorable photo frames, a pair of glasses. A tray with stuff on it: peanuts, a box, a vase and paper flowers, the tray and the vase are recolorable separately, and I advise to do that because the default texture sucks. And there is an open Living Sims Magazine, so that your sims will know what's in style!
All can be found in Deco/Misc category and cost 70§.
Single photoframe: 58 faces, 54 vertices
Double photoframe: 114 faces, 104 vertices
Cigarettes: 62 faces, 94 vertices
Ashtray: 274 faces, 258 vertices
Glasses: 798 faces, 601 vertices
Magazine: 242 faces, 277 vertices
Fruitbowl: 686 faces, 525 vertices
Tray: 768 faces, 746 vertices
S3OC, S3PE, ObjTool+plugins.
Simlish font by SIMale.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 217.6 KB · Downloads: 48,695 · 8th Oct 2009
|217.6 KB||48,695||8th Oct 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
you've reached lc's profile page.
I haven't touched any of this work for over a year, so please consider it all as unsupported. I guess most of it won't be working with the game's new expansions and patches. Sorry.