Horseplay Pose Pack with 5 Poses & Pose List
Uploaded 7th May 2012 at 1:46 PM · Updated 5th May 2012 at 5:05 PM by orangemittens
To use the poses just put the .package into your mods folder, buy the Pose Player, and have your horse use it the way a Sim would.
These are in-game close-up shots of each of the poses. The first pose is based on the famous Lipizzaner Stallions and I've included an inspiration picture next to its close up to show one of these beautiful horses in action.
I hope you will enjoy
A - CLIPTool
Cmomoney - Pose Player
Inge and Peter Jones - Buzzler - Pose List package and tutorial
PharaohHound - the Palomino horse in pictures
Size: 308.9 KB · Downloads: 6,834 · 7th May 2012
|308.9 KB||6,834||7th May 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: