Recolorable Glass Partition
Updated: 12th Dec 2009 at 5:46 PM - Updated object
To make it look good you will have to recolor it. It has two recolorable parts, the base and the partition part.
It will appear in the Buy/Decor/Miscellaneous Decor section, it costs $5.00 and is named Glass Partition.
The object has been fixed using the BlueLotObjectFixer. Please redownload and replace the original.
I hope you enjoy it
42 faces - 82 vertices
Thanks to Wes for introducing the method of making glass textures in Sims 3.
Thanks to Delphy for BlueLotObjectFixer.
s3oc, s3pe, s3ObjTool.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Glass partition - now fixed.
Size: 520.1 KB · Downloads: 5,948 · 12th Dec 2009
|520.1 KB||5,948||12th Dec 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: