MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Waste&Snacks back yard
by Victor_tor Posted 7th Apr 2020 at 5:05 PM - Updated 11th May 2020 at 10:41 AM by Victor_tor : Hashtags and info edited
28 Thanks Thanks 7 Favourited
There is Bob Newbie's favourite place for hang out. Ttrolley restaurant here is probably the reason why Bob will becide to name his daughter Brandi (best to place it at Riverside near hospital and office on Industrial Drive, 100)
5 broken furniture spawners, one digger machine, bookcase, two picnic tables and a lot of trash piles. This dump is not accessible from bird view by its blue map tag, so it's good to use it as a place where your sims can use some dump features by way to restauant.
Have used some CC for this buildings I recommend you but they are optionally to install
I used just pile of crates here that comes with TS3 Store Riverview .
General tips to place and use the lot:
- Extract zip. file to your C:\Users\...\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Library folder
- For Riverview all is simple - choose it from your library in game and place it on Industrial Drive, 100.
- For any other neighboorhood - just remember that each rotation of the lot before place will attach more spawning points. In this case you'll need to edit this lot in debug mode.
- 18x24 lot size makes it suitable for place on plain 20x25 surface at any other neighborhood.
- This property is Eat outside Restaurants mod friendly. It will work fine with this.
- This lot when placed in Riverview was attracted by lot of sims during seasonal festivals. They were performed for tips here, made snowmans and build igloos, that trapped sims path routes. I think that behavior is not appropriate for junkyard and suits better for park. Finally, after several weeks of play, I was switched it to Junkyard with no visitors to handle this mess. Thanks EA for they added such a great ability.
- Was playtested with game version: 1.69.43.024017
- 9.04.20: Spawn points clones deleted. Attatched file reuploaded.
Cheers! Vic ^_^
- round-the-clock work hours
- not accessible from blue lot type map tag (due lot assignment is set here by red rabbit hole map tag)
Lot Size: 18x24
Lot Price (furnished): 9.196
Lot Price (unfurnished): 2.554
Maccorade's project (look for it in related downloads)
Waste&Snacks back yard.rar
Size: 404.2 KB · Downloads: 405 · 8th Apr 2020
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents