Library Mod & Magazine Display
Updated: 22nd Nov 2020 at 11:46 PM - forgot dropshadow link
Two objects to add some more function to your library! Allows you to bring home books, magazines and newspapers from the library or display magazines for your sims to read.
A floor to ceiling column with an invisible recolor and pie menu options (actions are instantaneous without animation).
- Return Books & Periodicals - Deletes books (not custom novels), magazines and newspapers from the Sims inventory.
- Borrow Book - Puts a book in the Sims inventory.
- Borrow SimCity Chronical - Puts a newspaper in the Sims inventory.
- Borrow Magazine by Title - Has all 16 magazines arranged by title. Choosing one puts that magazine in the Sim's inventory.
- Borrow Magazine by Hobby - Has the magazines listed by hobby. Choosing one puts that magazine in the Sim's inventory.
- Borrow Magazine by Interests - Has the magazines listed by interests. Choosing one puts that magazine in the Sim's inventory.
- Pay Fines - Deducts money from the household funds.(1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 500, 1000)
$0 | Surfaces/Shelves or Room Sort Misc.Magazine Display for Shelves
1 subset | Poly 12
A display stand for magazines that you can put on wall shelves. Floor shelves require a walkthrough block.
$0 | Surfaces/Shelves or Room Sort Misc.REQUIRED:
2 subsets | Poly 136
Basic Shelves with Slots, Slaved to AL Shelf by simi-simmer (tumblr/sfs)
Get Where You're Going -- Walk Around & Through Blocks by SilentLucidity (mts)
SimPE, Milkshape, Photoshop and MTS for hosting.
|Filename||HW_libraryDisplay_angledOMSP.package (inside HW_libraryMod.zip)|
|Title||Magazine Display for Shelves|
|Description||Place a magazine on the stand and then place the filled stand on a shelf. Rotate to face the magazine forward. If it's a floor shelf a walkthrough block is required. Honeywell MTS|
|Filename||HW_libraryMod.package (inside HW_libraryMod.zip)|
|Description||Bring home books, magazines and newspapers from the library! Use the honor system to return books in a timely manor and in good condition. Have late, damaged or lost books and magazines? Be sure to pay a fine or replacement fee. Honeywell MTS|
Size: 42.3 KB · Downloads: 2,066 · 21st Nov 2020
|42.3 KB||2,066||21st Nov 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Site version: v3.5.0. ModTheSims, ModTheSims2 and MTS2 © 2004-2022.