Maxis Match: Seasons Country Fridges, Trash Compactors, and Dishwashers - UPDATED 24 Mar 07
Uploaded 24th Mar 2007 at 12:09 PM · Updated 27th Oct 2008 at 4:22 PM by -Maylin-
Included are five recolours matching all of the counter base colours: blue, mint, blush, sand, and pine. These are recolours of the middle base game Maxis fridge (not the wornable one, not the expensive one) - This is NOT a new mesh, as I don't make animated object meshes, and no existing custom fridge that was in an appropriate shape has been updated for Seasons. I've done it this way so you still have the leftovers/stock options on the fridge.
Because they're recolours of a base game item, you don't have to have Seasons to use these, but, well, I don't see how useful they'd be without the matching cabinets.
I wanted to put the little flower stuff on but the way the fridge was mapped, it wouldn't have worked. Solid colours only, but with a matching wood grain, so they're not just plain. Works if you love those counters but hate not being able to match.
UPDATED 24 Mar 07: Due to popular demand, I've added recolours of the trash compactor and expensive dishwasher in the same colours, so you can have a fully matchy-matchy kitchen. Enjoy!
Size: 731.8 KB · Downloads: 19,047 · 29th Mar 2007
|731.8 KB||19,047||29th Mar 2007|
Size: 475.2 KB · Downloads: 19,378 · 24th Mar 2007
|475.2 KB||19,378||24th Mar 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.