Dr. Jekyll's Duality Potion
Uploaded 24th Apr 2008 at 7:35 AM · Updated 8th May 2009 at 2:38 PM by Echo
Your sims can enjoy this little experiment of mine without all the nasty side effects! I've used Bobcatben's skintone potion (with permission) and created a 'creepy' skin, and a pair of eyes (the eyes currently don't change with the potion, I couldn't get that figured out in time, I might update) for your sims to enjoy. With this potion you can change your appearance without the nasty side affect of losing your moral compass. (ok, so I had planned on having it change his personality too, but I've been WAY too busy this month with real life)
Poor Mr. Humble....
In the package you get the potion, the skin, and the eyes. The potion shows up under Hobbies > Misc. The skin shows up in CAS, but the eyes are only available if you currently have my skin selected, neat huh?
My First Time: Photoskinning, making a skintone, and uploading something made from someone else's work.
Previous Knowledge: How to poke around in to figure things out, creating eyes.
Custom Content by Me: Hyde Skin, Hyde Eyes
Collaborative Custom Content: Dr. Jekyll's Potion
Compatibility: I've heard you need at least one EP for these mods to work, but I don't know for sure.
Nitty-gritty: Please don't reupload my creations anywhere. This one in particular, I feel is only half done but due to time issues I have to give it to you now. Also, don't clone it unless you get Bobcatben's permission first. He made it, ask him for it.
FYI: The skin that you get from the potion is NOT genetic. If your morally unstable Mr. Hyde forces himself upon a young lady any children she bares from the crime will NOT have the diseased look. If you make a CAS sim with the skin, they will have creepy kids. If a sim ages with this skin they will still have the skin, however every time you load the load (or go to a comm lot) the skin will revert back, unless you get Bobcatben's skintone preserver.
P.S. Leave notes, plz!
Bobcatben for permission to use his skintone changers. Kudos to HP for giving me a crash course on Photoskinning.
Description: Dr. Jekyll had found a way to split his good self from his bad. This drastic transformation even altered his appearance so that he became unrecognizable to those who knew him. With this potion you can change your appearance without the nasty side affect of losing you moral compass. - Skintone by Phaenoh, Code by Bobcatben, used with permission.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 1.12 MB · Downloads: 6,407 · 24th Apr 2008
|1.12 MB||6,407||24th Apr 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Blurb and Updatez:
- Please don't reupload my work anywhere else. Just point them back here, I'm not going anywhere! :)
- Please ask permission before using my work as a base for your project. I almost always say 'yes' and often times I will help you with your project! :bunny:
- If you make something (like a story or a video) and it has something of mine in it, send me the link, I love to see my stuff 'in action'!
- Sadly, but honestly, I can't take on requests. You can ask if it's something already related to one of my current projects, but I'm not likely to take on your project for you. MTS has lots of wonderful tutorials ;)