More Realistic Times for Mail Delivery (only download 1 file)
Uploaded 8th Feb 2009 at 3:03 PM · Updated 17th Aug 2009 at 11:02 AM by joninmobile
I always thought that around 10 am for delivering mail was a little early. Personally, I never got my mail that early in 27 years. So instead of the Maxis 10 am mail delivery time, I made the mail to now run at more reasonable times. I've also included some earlier times for those of you who get their mail early in the morning.
Only Download One Of These Files if you download more than one, your game will have a brain freeze!
I've found that this Will work with other mailbox hacks.
What's included is this:
Mail comes at 5am
Mail comes at 6am
Mail comes at 7am
Mail comes at 8am
Mail comes at 9am
Mail comes at 11 am
Mail comes at 12 pm
Mail comes at 1pm
Mail comes at 2pm
Mail comes at 3pm
Mail comes at 4pm
Mail comes at 5pm
Let me reiterate, DO NOT download more than one!
Other than that enjoy it!
Additional Credits: Maxis
Lettercarriers across America and other parts of the world who deliver late mail
Size: 221 Bytes · Downloads: 412 · 31st Mar 2009
|221 Bytes||412||31st Mar 2009|
Size: 222 Bytes · Downloads: 316 · 31st Mar 2009
|222 Bytes||316||31st Mar 2009|
Size: 222 Bytes · Downloads: 564 · 31st Mar 2009
|222 Bytes||564||31st Mar 2009|
Size: 222 Bytes · Downloads: 642 · 31st Mar 2009
|222 Bytes||642||31st Mar 2009|
Size: 222 Bytes · Downloads: 821 · 31st Mar 2009
|222 Bytes||821||31st Mar 2009|
Size: 224 Bytes · Downloads: 793 · 31st Mar 2009
|224 Bytes||793||31st Mar 2009|
Size: 224 Bytes · Downloads: 597 · 31st Mar 2009
|224 Bytes||597||31st Mar 2009|
Size: 222 Bytes · Downloads: 505 · 31st Mar 2009
|222 Bytes||505||31st Mar 2009|
Size: 222 Bytes · Downloads: 426 · 31st Mar 2009
|222 Bytes||426||31st Mar 2009|
Size: 220 Bytes · Downloads: 496 · 31st Mar 2009
|220 Bytes||496||31st Mar 2009|
Size: 220 Bytes · Downloads: 454 · 31st Mar 2009
|220 Bytes||454||31st Mar 2009|
Size: 222 Bytes · Downloads: 601 · 31st Mar 2009
|222 Bytes||601||31st Mar 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
by Lord Darcy
Creations by joninmobile (TheNinthWave)
I hope you enjoy all the downloads I've brought to you over the years. It's been fun. Being a part of The Sims community has had it's ups and downs for me, but I keep on truckin' nonetheless. Lots and lots of drama, lots of pain and sorrow, but lots of laughs, and good times too. Made so many new friends over the years, and it all started by uploading to MTS way back in 2006. Have fun with my creations, that's what they're here for!