Uploaded 15th Dec 2010 at 4:11 PM · Updated 17th Dec 2010 at 3:05 AM by Korgan : clarification and additional information
3 1/2 baths
Game room/Bonus room
Large deck and BBQ area
The floorplan is very open on the main floor because I felt it gave a little breathing room, since the house itself is not that big. Sorry if you don't like walking into a dining room first thing. It's meant to be more of a vacation-type home than a formal one for your more care-free sims.
There is also some extra space under the deck around the basement area in case you want to do a little expansion down there. Originally I planned to have the property be elevated like you see on a lot of beach-front homes, but I ended up finishing the area under the house. I left the areas directly under the deck empty because I didn't like the idea of having your sims live under a deck.
The lot costs $93,630 furnished, $49,903 unfurnished.
The is no CC and only the Base Game is required. I made this so everyone could download the house if they liked it.
Comments and constructive criticism are welcome/appreciated!
Lot Size: 6x2
Lot Price: See above
Title: Sunnyside Villa
Size: 1.07 MB · Downloads: 15,402 · 15th Dec 2010
|1.07 MB||15,402||15th Dec 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!