Almost All One-Tile EA Windows Made Two-Tile
Updated: 27th Jul 2011 at 10:15 AM - Flowerbox window cutout fixed
The pictures tell what each one's name is, and the final has all of them in it. The others are packaged individually for ease of download.
Sims3packs of these will be available on Lee's site soon.
These do not replace the originals.
THE STRAY WINDOW HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE BY LEEFISH AND CAN BE FOUND: HERE
Please be sure to thank the lovely fish if you download it. Or if you download these, because these windows would not exist without her help.
Two Tile Window Shmindow 163
Two Tile The Perfect Window 444
Two Tile Superfluous Window 346
Two Tile Window of Opportunity 528
Two Tile Wishing Window 570
Two Tile Good Manners Flowerbox 378
Two Tile The Truth Divider 394
Number of Recolorable Channels
Two Tile Window Shmindow 2
Two Tile The Perfect Window 4
Two Tile Superfluous Window 2
Two Tile Window of Opportunity 4
Two Tile Wishing Window 4
Two Tile Good Manners Flowerbox 4
Two Tile The Truth Divider 4
Thank you very much to all who supported me and a special SPECIAL thanks to Leefish, who is wonderful and kind and taught me everything I needed to know about making windows. You are amazing! <3
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.36 MB · Downloads: 7,812 · 23rd Jun 2011
|1.36 MB||7,812||23rd Jun 2011|
Size: 229.4 KB · Downloads: 1,880 · 23rd Jun 2011
|229.4 KB||1,880||23rd Jun 2011|
Size: 212.3 KB · Downloads: 1,877 · 25th Apr 2011
|212.3 KB||1,877||25th Apr 2011|
Size: 177.7 KB · Downloads: 2,519 · 25th Apr 2011
|177.7 KB||2,519||25th Apr 2011|
Size: 159.8 KB · Downloads: 2,342 · 25th Apr 2011
|159.8 KB||2,342||25th Apr 2011|
Size: 111.2 KB · Downloads: 2,236 · 25th Apr 2011
|111.2 KB||2,236||25th Apr 2011|
Size: 60.2 KB · Downloads: 1,964 · 25th Apr 2011
|60.2 KB||1,964||25th Apr 2011|
Size: 42.9 KB · Downloads: 2,202 · 25th Apr 2011
|42.9 KB||2,202||25th Apr 2011|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
If you use my items in your uploads, you don't have to ask me, but I'd love to see what you've done! If you want to use my textures, however, I would really appreciate if you asked me beforehand. A lot of my textures are maxis-match, but that doesn't mean that all of them are textures MADE by maxis. Don't worry, I'll almost certainly say yes! Keep in mind that if you do something with my work that I don't approve of (and trust me, this would be almost impossible to do), even if it doesn't violate the rest of my policy, I have the right to ask you to remove it. If you're worried about it, feel free to pm me, but I really doubt this will come up, as I am very open about my policy.
Above all, enjoy!