Medieval Windmill Home - Ye Olde Kingdom of Pudding
Uploaded 24th Apr 2012 at 5:24 PM · Updated 5th Dec 2012 at 12:54 AM by The Merrye Makers
Residential Lot by SimmyRN
Greetings, good gentles/ladies. We are The Merrye Makers - a group of twelve creators spanning all disciplines (clothing, lots, objects, etc.) offering for thy downloading pleasure a collection of medieval things most beauteous from Ye Olde Kingdom of Pudding -- otherwise known as "Simdom Pudding".
Perfect as a starter home for a family of four, this repurposed windmill has a studio bedroom on the main floor, an indoor toilet and tub, and an upstairs bedroom with single bed and crib. The main room has a fireplace for warmth and a writing desk. There's no kitchen, but a fire pit, stocked fishing pond, and nice garden suffice. Made by SimmyRN for The Merrye Makers.
20x15 lot. Furnished §19,507; unfurnished §17,438. I have all expansions up through Pets and the HEL stuff pack. (No items used from HEL.) My games are patched to the latest versions - Sims 3 1.33.2.015001 / Pets 10.0.96.013001.
Custom content used: Windmill blades from The Merrye Makers' "Medieval Big Water Wheel & Windmill Blades - Ye Olde Kingdom of Pudding" upload - http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=462941.
Lot Size: 2x1
Lot Price: §19,507
Most bonteous thanks to Hekate999 for the Medieval Windmill Blades. Grammarcy good VampireSim on whose "Medieval Setting" world this lot was constructed. VampireSim also created the custom medieval terrain paints for The Merrye Makers used for roads visable in some pictures. Find them here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=460140.
|Filename||0x7a160041e7bf07904b0fb47d89e11e31.package (inside Medieval Windmill Home.Sims3Pack)|
|No metadata could be extracted from this file|
Medieval Windmill Home.rar
Size: 3.33 MB · Downloads: 3,311 · 24th Apr 2012
|3.33 MB||3,311||24th Apr 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
The Merrye Makers
This has been a big undertaking for everyone involved, our skills range from featured creators to never having uploaded anything before. Everyone has enjoyed watching the project grow, meeting new people and learning new skills.
The Merrye Makers would like to thank a number of people for getting us here. First off is the staff of MTS. The staff were so supportive of us and it's definitely no easy matter to get 100+ things approved! There are also numerous other people who were going to participate but, for various reasons, were not able to upload with us. We would like to thank Rylandholmes, Whiterider, dramamine213, hudy777DeSign, Freshprince and Kitty Paine for their feedback and support. Thank you to SimmyRN for providing the narratives found in italitics throughout the posts. Thank you to jje1000 for the medieval world in the pictures, Praaven. Find out more about Praaven here: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...ghlight=praaven.