All Spruced Up--Sweater Vests
Updated: 29th Nov 2013 at 1:57 AM
Well, after more fighting with and screaming at multipliers than I want to acknowledge, now my sim guys have clothes like that. And now yours can too. :D
These tops are a combination of the "V-Neck Sweater" torso from the University EP and sleeves from various base game shirts. You do not need University installed for them to show in your game. They are base-game compatible, but you will have to be patched to patch level 1.55 or higher. All tops have three recolorable channels, with all morphs included. Enabled for everyday, formal, career, townies, and of course, outerwear. (If you have Seasons installed, that is!) Downloads are separated out--you can download just one, or some, or all sweaters in one file! (You can also download none, but then I will have sad face.)
|Blayne:||3292 polygons, 2198 vertices||1601 polygons, 1237 vertices||799 polygons, 762 vertices|
|Spencer:||3350 polygons, 2224 vertices||1681 polygons, 1257 vertices||795 polygons, 744 vertices|
|Cody:||3380 polygons, 2252 vertices||1682 polygons, 1275 vertices||792 polygons, 759 vertices|
|Hogarth:||3404 polygons, 2280 vertices||1694 polygons, 1289 vertices||843 polygons, 801 vertices|
|Derworth:||3296 polygons, 2226 vertices||1630 polygons, 1258 vertices||822 polygons, 784 vertices|
|Jim:||3374 polygons, 2252 vertices||1622 polygons, 1230 vertices||819 polygons, 765 vertices|
I hope you and your Sim guys enjoy them!
All sweaters have different poly counts, please refer to the table above.
Buckley, who always helps me remember the little details in my projects
Whiterider/Nysha, who has incredible patience with all of my constant questions
Everyone in #create and elsewhere that I harass to look at my previews
And last but not least, my coworker Cody and my boss Jim, who inadvertently reminded me that our male sims have nothing to wear!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
All Spruced Up--all sweaters.rar
Size: 4.99 MB · Downloads: 27,466 · 26th Nov 2013
|4.99 MB||27,466||26th Nov 2013|
All Spruced Up--Hogarth Version.rar
Size: 1.24 MB · Downloads: 6,331 · 26th Nov 2013
|1.24 MB||6,331||26th Nov 2013|
All Spruced Up--Spencer Version.rar
Size: 1.07 MB · Downloads: 7,724 · 26th Nov 2013
|1.07 MB||7,724||26th Nov 2013|
All Spruced Up--Jim Version.rar
Size: 1.12 MB · Downloads: 6,019 · 26th Nov 2013
|1.12 MB||6,019||26th Nov 2013|
All Spruced Up--Derworth Version.rar
Size: 1.25 MB · Downloads: 5,781 · 26th Nov 2013
|1.25 MB||5,781||26th Nov 2013|
All Spruced Up--Cody Version.rar
Size: 1.25 MB · Downloads: 10,168 · 26th Nov 2013
|1.25 MB||10,168||26th Nov 2013|
All Spruced Up--Blayne Version.rar
Size: 1.20 MB · Downloads: 8,952 · 26th Nov 2013
|1.20 MB||8,952||26th Nov 2013|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: