Sport Bench (TSPS Conversion)
Updated: 30th Nov 2018 at 10:47 PM
Creating good conversions is not an easy process; you can't just copy-paste an object from a game to another. For this object I had to create the ground shadow from scratch, bake the multiplier textures, and fix the container entries and more. But I'm quite happy with the result. It's not perfect but I did my best to make it look as good as I could. Bear in mind that, as with other TS2/Stories objects it has a high number of polygons so it might impact on game performance in lower-end machines.
Sort by Room -> Outdoors -> Outdoor Seating
Sort by Function -> Comfort -> Miscellaneous Comfort
Presets and Channels:
It includes all the preset colors (blue, black, purple, red, green, orange and yellow) and two channels for you to CAST whatever you want. It is a cloned from a base game object, so it should work for everyone.
High Detail Mesh -> 2788
Low Detail Mesh -> 906
- TSR Workshop
- Milkshape 3D
- Maxis/EA for the original mesh and UV mapping.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 263.7 KB · Downloads: 4,171 · 11th Jan 2014
|263.7 KB||4,171||11th Jan 2014|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: