The Beach Comber
Uploaded 24th Feb 2014 at 2:33 AM · Updated 24th Feb 2014 at 3:19 AM by tylersada : added built on location
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price: $33,670.00
Title: The Beach Comber
Description: Built on Isla Paridiso at 2 Sharks Bay 30X20 Lot Furnished $33,670.00 Unfurnished $18,315.00. One Bedroom, One Bath for single or couple.
|Into the Future|
|Outdoor Living Stuff|
The Beach Comber.7z
| The Beach Comber
Size: 1.04 MB · Downloads: 585 · 24th Feb 2014
|1.04 MB||585||24th Feb 2014|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!