Ultra Modern Apartment - no cc (a 3t2 conversion)
Updated: 27th Oct 2014 at 11:36 AM by Minaki
I had to make some changes to the original house: I couldn't find an aquarium window and there's no flower on the kitchen table. Also, since I couldn't fit this on a 10x10 lot and had to use a 20x20 instead, your sims will get a pool, a picnic area and a playground as a bonus. I took the liberty of closing the fence in front of the house as well and adding a couple gates, in case your sims want to close them and get some privacy from their neighbors or keep unwanted pets outside.
Gameplay has been tested on this lot. Sims had some trouble raking all the leaves, so I rearranged the landscape to fix it.
Of course if you want to make the house look even more like the original lot, there's always some cc you can use.
- Pure Steel (floor) by Moon_Ez
- gruth Modern Stairs by ulmille
- PS 2 tile dining table by buggybooz
- KRABB Mirror Horizontal by Klaartje (basegame version available)
- Mannequin from the Fashion Studio set by Sandy
- Draft Table from the 'Rough Draft' Office set by Pikkon (2 tile) or the one from Monique's Design Loft (pics here and here).
- Shrubbery Fence by YCYB
You can also replace the TV shelf with one of the many wall shiftable TVs available out there.
Lot Size: 20x20
House Size: 8x8
Lot Price: §62,676
Sophie-David, for the so very useful Buyable Aspiration & Career Rewards for Lot Builders mod.
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build content only: only Walls, floors, terrain paint, fences, stairs, windows, doors, etc.
Build and Buy Mode Content: Furniture, decorations, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
Ultra Modern Apartment.rar
| no cc
Size: 391.0 KB · Downloads: 606 · 21st Oct 2014
|391.0 KB||606||21st Oct 2014|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: