AllCheats - Get your cheats back!
Uploaded 28th Jun 2018 at 8:20 PM · Updated 29th Jun 2018 at 2:52 AM by TwistedMexi
This mod re-enables all cheats found in the game code, including debug and those cheats that the guru's removed, like resetsim, sims.remove_all_buffs and sims.add_buff.
It also redirects all output to the cheat console, which helps when trying to figure out why a cheat didn't work or what the available options are.
NOTE: Please assume responsibility when using cheats. The guru's shouldn't have to support filesaves that may be corrupted or bugged by the use of cheats.
Open the download and drop the ts4script file directly into your Mods folder.
This is a script mod so please make sure both "Mods" and "Script Mods" are enabled in your Gameplay Options -> "Other" tab.
If my mod doesn't show up in the list of custom content on game startup, it's not installed correctly or those options are disabled!
Once installed, simply use the cheats as you used to, no other steps required!
| Unzip and place ts4script file directly into Mods folder. Enable script mods from gameplay options -> "Other"
Size: 2.1 KB · Downloads: 68,087 · 28th Jun 2018
|2.1 KB||68,087||28th Jun 2018|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
About Me and Policy
If you'd like to support me, I'm now on Patreon. Be sure to check there for more frequent posts :)
You may share my content with any individual as long as I am credited.
You may also provide individuals with a link to any of my existing upload sites.
You may not upload my content to any other distribution sites (i.e. sites similar to ModTheSims4) unless you acquire my explicit permission to do so.
If a mod of mine is updated by someone else without them asking me for permission to do so, I reserve the right to re-update said mod myself.