In The Corner ~ Tables for Corners
Updated: 31st Jul 2019 at 11:24 PM
Well, to make a short story a bit longer: Since then I've learned a lot more about mapping and have gotten terribly addicted to things having two subsets and shadows (unless shadows look silly and sometimes they do!). So I set out to revamp my edits and realized that there would be a lot of tearing the meshes apart and remapping them. Being a lazy MLC I said (to myself, of course, I only talk to myself when I'm not trying to concentrate, lol) "Nah, I've got a better idea!". Now, it might sound like that better idea was making new meshes and in a way it was. Not too many words ago I called myself lazy - and I am. I took one of my own meshes and just rearranged the parts a bit. That way I didn't really need to remap and the shadows just needed edited. Genius!! (Actually, I do that a lot. So much easier to start out with something I already made.) These new tables look look the old tables I linked to but they are brand new meshes and are even a little lower poly.
PLUS!! You can actually buy a table just like the one I made in real life! I didn't know that until I was looking for ideas for other tables.
What You Get:
A corner cabinet
A corner table
9 recolors of both subsets - the woods are all Maxis, a few of them are edited Maxis woods I've done to get more colors; the metal and glass are all textures I made.
What You Need To Know:
These are slaved. The cabinet is the master, the table is it's slave
There are 2 subsets - the wood and the knob/shelf
Both meshes have 4 slots on the top
Both can be found in Surffaces>Misc for $110 Simoleons
UPDATED 6/22 to fix catalog descriptions that I forgot to change in the first place! If having the wrong catalog description bothers you just redownload and let files overwrite!
Cabinet - 448
Table - 340
SimPE, MilkShape, PhotoShop CS2, EAxis, Little_Tx_Mama for the original corner tables I edited those many moons ago.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||MLC-CornerCabinet.package (inside MLC-CornerCabinetTable.rar)|
|Title||Corner Cabinet - MASTER|
|Description||A simple little corner cabinet with 4 slots on the top. This is a MASTER file and is needed for the Corner Table to work in your game. by mustluvcatz www.mustluvcatz-reloaded.tumblr.com www.modthesims.info|
|Filename||MLC-CornerTable-SLAVE.package (inside MLC-CornerCabinetTable.rar)|
|Title||Corner Table - SLAVE|
|Description||Just a simple little corner table with four slots on the top. This is a SLAVE file and the Corner Cabinet is needed for this to work in your game! by mustluvcatz www.mustluvcatz-reloaded.tumbr.com www.modthesims.info|
Size: 430.7 KB · Downloads: 5,313 · 22nd Jun 2019
|430.7 KB||5,313||22nd Jun 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The exception: My TS4 Robert Williamson sim. I would really like it if he's not edited in any way. He's my tribute to Robin Williams, who was someone I greatly admired. Changing him would make him just another sim.