Seasonal Plant - Coleus
I believe these are actually tender perennials, however in the UK we tend to use them as summer bedding plants and I have treated them here in the same way. The coleus wear their bright leaves in spring, summer and autumn. They also have a small flower spike in the summer. In the winter, they disappear completely underground, then they will reappear the next spring. (You have to assume your Sims replanted them).
The Coleus are intersectable, quarter tile placeable and will attract butterflies. They don't require any maintenance such as watering, and don't have any interactions. Buying them should fulfil the want to buy flowers, should you get that in your game (I don't think I have seen it myself?). They are visible from hood view, and have a low poly LOD90 mesh.
As always, I have photoskinned the textures from public domaine images, and the picture attributions are under the spoiler'
The coleus appear in the catalog under Garden Center/Flowers for $15.
Spring and Autumn 435 vertices
Summer (with flower spikes) 903 vertices
Winter (invisible) 4 vertices
Hood view 56 vertices.
Additional Credits: Paint.net
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Made seasonal by Aysarth
Size: 856.1 KB · Downloads: 1,008 · 8th Apr 2021
|856.1 KB||1,008||8th Apr 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.