Harajuku Decora Outfit for Children
Updated: 29th Apr 2021 at 10:48 PM - added polycounts
This one presented some challenges in terms of normals around the neck, but the most frustrating part was finding a way to recolor as much of this outfit as possible while making sense of the mess of…all that. The undershirt is now recolorable, because I have allergic reactions to unrecolorable stencils/overlays! It's also why I removed all the stickers and whatnot, to make this outfit as versatile as possible.
- For child females.
- Available under Everyday, Formal, Career (for Generations costumes). Not enabled for random!
- 4 channels, 8 presets with unrecolorable overlays (ribbons and beads) in: pink, green, blue, lavender, peach, red, white, black, white.
- Original Store item (afBodyHarajukuDecora) not required.
Alternative: Emo/Goth/Punk etc
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
The following custom content is included in the downloadable files:
Size: 4.48 MB · Downloads: 2,990 · 30th Apr 2021
|4.48 MB||2,990||30th Apr 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
by The Merrye Makers
Ayy, here's what I do!
If you have questions about something, I'd be happy to do my best to help (unless it's about script modding!).
Feel free to pick apart, reuse, reupload etc. what I post - just don't stick it behind a paywall, ad link, donation wall or whatever else "make money off the work of others" system is trendy nowadays.
sweetdevil-sims - main Tumblr; also has a lot more downloads than what I posted here.
TS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Mega - folder with my downloads (with previews).
SimFileShare - folder with my downloads (no previews).
CC reuploads: gelina | Hal's Archive | Iggysaurus-rex | Kewai-Dou | mitarasi | Modish Kitten | pocci | Yesod Sims
Others: generic Mega folder | generic Box folder