FIXED Finally - Totally Tabular! - Floor plants made for tables
Updated: 25th May 2010 at 8:19 AM
I disliked the fact that the plants that came with most of the EPs were floor only. What's up with that? The image below which introduces the download will tell you what EPs you'll need in order get them in your game correctly. The file names are under ShrunkenNameofPlantHere.package so it will be easy to find if you do not have the specified EPs. Do not be discouraged by the icons below, they are only there to tell the downloaders which EPs the plants came with. Anywho, enjoy!
I have added the "Rubber Tree Plant" from the base game to the download, no need in redownloading, though, as I have added them while they were in the queue. The picture is at the end of the post.
My policy: I ask that you do not redistribute my homes/lots/objects publicly without permission. You may include my objects in your lots, but with proper credit (link/name). Go ahead and share my stuff with your friends via e-mail/aim/PM/etc. HOWEVER, they are NOT allowed on paysites, including the free section of TSR. I don't care how proportionally free to pay, your site is. 99.9% free does not cut it... 100.00% free does. 100% NO EXCHANGE, though. You may include my objects in your lots, but with proper credit (link/name). Credit is not necessary for taking pictures with my objects/things/etc, although a little exposure is nice once in a while; however, if I do get to uploading sims, you must credit who my sim is, if you choose to use them as a model for your objects/clothes/etc. Feel free to improve my stuff; but if you do choose to improve or change-up my stuff, please tell me, I'd love to see what you did! And if you choose to upload it, by all means tell me.
Fancy Finicky Fronds
Pot of Roses
Ring of Poises
Rubber Tree Plant - picture in thumbnail below.
- The creators and devs of SimPE.
- Lord Darcy for the extra decorative slots!
- Aikea Guinea @ Club Crimsyn for the books pictured.
- IgonorantBliss for her tutorial on slaving Maxis objects
- Frazzlemiester for thinking that "Totally Tabular" was lulzy
- Everyone in the IRC/@PMBD/S2C who gave their support morally/etc.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| ReUploaded - Fixed Broken Subset on the Ring o' Posies Mesh.
Size: 289.9 KB · Downloads: 2,797 · 25th May 2010
|289.9 KB||2,797||25th May 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
Anything that I have made, whether it be a mod or a piece of CC to plop in your Sims' homes, my policy is that you may do whatever you'd like with the stuff I post as long as it remains free. I no longer consider the things I make to be mine, they now belong to the community! I don't own EA code. lol So if you'd like to see how I did something with these mods or CC, feel free to poke and prod away.