Fiddler's Green (No CC or Store Content)
Offering a cozy and inviting atmosphere and plenty of activities for bored, stir crazy Sims, the Fiddler's Green would make a wonderful addition to any small town or quiet neighborhood. While a bit rustic and worn on the exterior, the establishment is surprisingly well-kept and cheerful on the inside. Originally, the structure was home to a large family of Sims, but the current owners converted the building into a bar and hangout for the locals.
The first floor has a pool table, dartboard, jukebox, and stage, while the second floor hosts a shuffleboard table, semi-private lounge area, fireplace, and foosball table. Outside, there is a large wrap around front porch, lush landscaping, and a fire pit with seating for six in the back. Both floors offer restroom facilities, and the upstairs has an unused storage room that would work well for future expansions.
The bar looks completely different in the evenings. All the lights have been set to a custom color and intensity (codes listed below), and the lodge really seems to come alive after the sun sets.
- Bar with Plenty of Seating
- Pool Table
- Stage with All Late Night Instruments
- Dance Floor
- Shuffleboard Table
- Foosball Table
- Lounge Areas on Both Floors
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Fully Furnished, Decorated, Landscaped, and Play Tested
- Lot Size- 30x30
- Furnished- §134,316
- Unfurnished- §76,574
Stuff Packs Used:
Store Content Used:
As I mentioned before, all the lights have been set to a custom color and intensity, so if you need the codes they are as follows- 166,48,36 (red, for the stage); 208,153,27 (yellow, for the downstairs lounge); 21,97,29 (green, for the downstairs neon sign); 246,229,204 (amber, for the rest of the lights). If you have any further questions or issues, please don't hesitate to leave me a comment, and I will be happy to give you more specific directions.
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: §134,316/§76,574
I would like to thank velocitygrass for the Stencil Remover Mod, granthes for the Curtain Height Adjuster Mod, and whiterider for the Unlocked Ambitions Firefighter Coat Mod. Also, a huge thank you to NutsAndDolts for requesting this lot, as I never would have gotten off my lazy butt and started building again if it weren't for her. <3
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Fiddler's Green
Description: Popular among the locals, this bar offers a cozy and inviting atmosphere for you to wile away your day. By Buckley at Mod The Sims.
Size: 595.9 KB · Downloads: 3,769 · 22nd Jun 2013
|595.9 KB||3,769||22nd Jun 2013|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!