MTS Official 2018 Calendar
Updated: 23rd Jan 2018 at 10:29 PM
The calendar is cloned from the original credited below, however the mesh is included in the file, so you don't need to have those in order to use it and it doesn't overwrite the previous years either. It can be found under Decorative>Wall Hangings at a reduced price of §25! It is shiftable and therefore you can move it up and down walls to find that perfect spot.
The pushpins can be recoloured in order to match your game's decor perfectly too
If you have any issues with it showing up in your game, clear your caches and that should do the trick!
For a full list of calendar contest winners and image credits, go here
Original calendar mesh by Heaven is included.
MTS creators for giving us such a difficult choice to make! This year's entries were all wonderful!
MTS staff for judging the entries.
Creators of TSRW and
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 747.5 KB · Downloads: 1,135 · 23rd Jan 2018
|747.5 KB||1,135||23rd Jan 2018|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Mesh Conversions (within the Sims series)
Reuploads on foreign language sites to make it easier for non English speaking players to access it. A link to my own site is preferable if you could, but this is okay as long as you provide credit and a link back to the original.
Including the mesh in your recolour as long as you credit and link back.
Optional (nice, but not necessary)
Tagging when you use my CC if you want me to see it. I love seeing what you all create and do with it :)
Comments and feedback
Taking credit for my CC or claiming it as your own
Converting my CC outwith the Sims series without my permission
Using my CC or any part of it (including textures) to make money, including Patreon Early Releases
Uploading my CC to Paysites or putting it behind a pay wall (looking at you, Simsdom)
Anything to do with TSR
Reuploading my CC to English language sites. What’s the point? Just link to the original!
If I leave the simming community, my CC may be uploaded to a free, adlink-free graveyard site.
Yes - Sims
Change their names/traits etc
Make them over
Edit them with sliders
Use them in your stories
No - Sims
Claim them as your own
Anything to do with T$R, the Gallery or Sims 3 Studio
Involve them in Simumblr blogs, because no
Don't punch dolphins