Audio - Bard Trio *FIXED: 19/12*
Uploaded 14th Dec 2005 at 3:48 PM · Updated 26th Oct 2008 at 3:43 AM by Calidan : Update
**If you have the previous buggy object you MUST delete it from your downloads before replacing with the new fixed version**
Calidan_Audio_BardTrioV02.package **DELETE THIS**
REQUEST: If you download - or redownload this object, could you please leave feedback confirming that this object now works for you (If you are so inclined) or if you still experience problems - Thanks.
I have tested this object in TS2 (orig) and UNI EP and it now functions fine in both and while I am fairly certain it should work fine now with all EPs, if someone with NL could test and post their result it would be appreciated.
Greetings and welcome once more to Calidan's fantasy workshop.
Presenting for your enjoyment and medieval/fantasy pleasure the enchanted bard trio. Carved from sacred wood and charmed with magical essence, this hand carved trio brings their musical skills and abilities into any castle or court.
Designed with the same goals as my crystal ball and television, this replacement to the 'modern' stereo is perfectly at home in any medieval or fantasy setting.
Two tile placement
Calidan_Audio_BardTrioV02b.package **FIXED VERSION**
Simply copy into your Downloads and enjoy
Electronics->Audio - Slightly more expensive than the large stereo.
Features animated strings on the mandolin when in operation (you have to get rather close to see it though). I have not modified or tested this object regarding 'repair', so it could break just like any other stereo and I have not made it recolorable - so sorry all you are stuck with my wood textures
I created the bards using milkshape, based on my own artists model/figure.
EDIT: Thanks to Little_Tx_Mama for all the help and pointers on poly reduction etc. THIS is the final result of what I've been working on
All my objects use unique GUIDs
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Carved from sacred wood and charmed with the power of animata, this trio of bard figures magically come to life to play all your favourite music.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 392.1 KB · Downloads: 15,768 · 19th Dec 2005
|392.1 KB||15,768||19th Dec 2005|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.