Newbie Road 98 -- Under 50.000, Base Game, no CC
Uploaded 16th Nov 2007 at 3:34 AM · Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 5:51 PM by plasticbox
No custom content.
Not strictly Newbie Road anymore, since it's not a starter -- still, it's a nice little house with garden at a moderate price. Sitting on a 2x3 lot, this is furnished for 4 sims with some spare room in the basement. Porch and terrace in the garden, two fireplaces, room for two driveways next to the house.
1 x double bedroom
2 x single bedroom
2 x bathroom
1 x kitchen/dining
2 x living room
2 x spare room (basement)
All basics included, with some hobby items on top.
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: 49.484§
|Filename||lotSegmentForUpload.sims (inside pbox_NewbieRoad_98.Sims2Pack)|
|Title||Newbie Road 98|
Base Price: 2900|
Sellable Price: 25267
Keepable Price: 7594
Architecture Price: 15917
Furnished Price: 48494
|Size||2w x 3h|
Size: 981.7 KB · Downloads: 7,676 · 16th Nov 2007
|981.7 KB||7,676||16th Nov 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.