Conversion Clothes "light" -- A bunch of texture-referencing edits [Freetime]
Uploaded 22nd May 2008 at 12:14 PM · Updated 22nd May 2008 at 7:55 PM by plasticbox
This is part 2 of 2, with edits that require Freetime (see part 1 for Base Game, OfB, and Seasons stuff). All of the original Maxis colours included, except for tfbodyuberfamily, that's only the 4 dresses without aprons.
Files below are for the following meshes -- polygon counts I've copied from the original threads:
cloudlessnights - AF_FTConversionsSkirtStockings (TF->AF conversion of vest+skirt)
Vertices: 2044, Faces: 2436
cloudlessnights - AM_FTConversionsTech (TM->AM conversion of vest+jeans)
Vertices: 1626, Faces: 2122
migamoo - tfbodyexercise (AF->TF conversion of gymwear)
migamoo - tfbodysporty (AF->TF conversion of gymwear)
migamoo - tfbodyunitard (AF->TF conversion of gymwear)
migamoo - tfbodytrackdance (AF->TF conversion of gymwear)
migamoo - tfbodyuberfamily (AF->TF conversion of long dress)
migamoo - tmbodycomfy (AM->TM conversion of shirt+shorts)
migamoo - afbodycomfy (TF->AF conversion of shirt+shorts)
Meshes are included with all of the downloads.
I've also thrown in two hidden recolours for the adult "bodysporty" mesh (maxis-AFbodysporty_2xRC.zip) -- that's the green/pink and brown/blue versions versions of the tank top + long pants gymwear, not pictured but they look exactly like the teen ones. They don't need a separate mesh.
You can do what you want with this. Please link back to this thread when redistributing. Please respect that I don't do requests.
Thanks to cloudlessnights and migamoo for making the meshes, and to Phaenoh for her recent conversions which helped me figure this out.
Size: 133.2 KB · Downloads: 1,179 · 22nd May 2008
|133.2 KB||1,179||22nd May 2008|
Size: 2.5 KB · Downloads: 1,295 · 22nd May 2008
|2.5 KB||1,295||22nd May 2008|
Size: 517.2 KB · Downloads: 1,382 · 22nd May 2008
|517.2 KB||1,382||22nd May 2008|
Size: 124.7 KB · Downloads: 1,257 · 22nd May 2008
|124.7 KB||1,257||22nd May 2008|
Size: 124.1 KB · Downloads: 1,292 · 22nd May 2008
|124.1 KB||1,292||22nd May 2008|
Size: 134.7 KB · Downloads: 1,224 · 22nd May 2008
|134.7 KB||1,224||22nd May 2008|
Size: 109.1 KB · Downloads: 1,372 · 22nd May 2008
|109.1 KB||1,372||22nd May 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|Free Time Skirt & Stockings outfit converted for adults by cloudlessnights|
|Comfy Wear - Free Time Comfy Outfit for Adults by migamoo|
|Free Time 'Tech' Outfit for (young) adult males by cloudlessnights|
|Work it out - Free Time gym-wear for teen girl by migamoo|
|- Myriad - A plethora of Adult to Teen Conversions by migamoo|
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.