Prosperous Peasant Medieval Door and Window Set (Updated:3-17-11)
Updated: 17th Mar 2011 at 10:29 AM
This is my second entry for the Medieval Challenge, and my first try in the Build section. This set includes 2 doors, an arch, and two windows. Made in 1.8.
This door comes in 2 colors. It has four presets: two colors with the knocker, and two without the knocker. It is centered on two tiles costs 200.
This door is the same as door 1, but it has a window with added high tech security. It also comes in two colors, has knockerless presets, and is centered on two tiles. Cost: 225.
This arch comes in 2 colors. It is centered on two tiles and costs 100.
This window comes in two colors and centered on two tiles. Cost: 175.
This this window comes in two colors and centered on one tile. Cost: 100.
Update:3-17-11 - Fixed wallmask in 1x1 window
Update:6-2-10 - Adjusted LITE resource on 1x1 window to allow more light.
door1 = 396
door2 = 424
arch = 72
window 1 = 1034
window 2 = 932
Thanks to Wes Howe, Inge Jones and PLJones, Ceixari, and Delphy for the tools. Also, thanks to Leesester.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 91.0 KB · Downloads: 18,371 · 16th Apr 2010
|91.0 KB||18,371||16th Apr 2010|
Size: 116.7 KB · Downloads: 18,806 · 16th Apr 2010
|116.7 KB||18,806||16th Apr 2010|
Size: 44.5 KB · Downloads: 18,100 · 16th Apr 2010
|44.5 KB||18,100||16th Apr 2010|
Size: 121.1 KB · Downloads: 18,778 · 16th Apr 2010
|121.1 KB||18,778||16th Apr 2010|
Size: 170.0 KB · Downloads: 19,052 · 16th Apr 2010
|170.0 KB||19,052||16th Apr 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: