Map of Dogwood Bay - Basegame compatible
Uploaded 21st Apr 2010 at 4:19 PM · Updated 21st Apr 2010 at 4:50 PM by Suhina-Lempi : Changed the neighborhood picture
If you have small resolution on your computer, you'd better download a camera hack. To test the playability of the map, I put it on my old laptop and noted that only the farthest road ends were out of reach. However, you can play the island alright (build your lighthouse there ).
The Dogwood Bay terrain is base game compatible, but the shorelines enable seaside lots placement, if you have BV.
In these pics, there are some neighborhood decorations just to show you what size the map is. The dl file itself does not contain a decorated nbh. Pls note, these four pics were taken in the old laptop with the cameraman mode of the game (no camera hack).
This picture is from the SC4 game so it's mirror image.
No cc, no houses, no sims, just a map. You can use it to create a new neighborhood of your own. I will be making a decorated nb called Dogwood Bay and put it up for download later, when I've got the time.
Please note, you should unpack the contents of the rar-file in your SC4Terrains folder (don't put them in your Downloads folder)
Many thanks to Numenor for the AnyGameStarter and Travellersside and Tinkerbell1124 for their tutorials!
No metadata could be extracted from this file
Dogwood Bay Terrain map.rar
Size: 910.0 KB · Downloads: 3,408 · 21st Apr 2010
|910.0 KB||3,408||21st Apr 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in SC4Terrains Folder: Cut and paste the .sc4 and .png file(s) into your SC4Terrains folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Being a story writer, I'm still a big fan of TS2. (We do have also TS3 in the household but, however, I'm not playing. The looks of the pudding faced sims simply don't appeal to me at all).
Having downloaded a considerable amount of custom stuff from MTS, I've decided to start contributing something myself. I've only just begun but there's more to come.
You may use my stuff in your game as you please and have them in your stories, if you like. No problem. I don't care as long as you don't upload to another site and claim as your own.