My smaller terrain map - Basegame compatible
Uploaded 26th Apr 2010 at 8:10 PM · Updated 26th Apr 2010 at 5:37 PM by Suhina-Lempi
I've tested this in my old laptop and it worked fine there: I could reach all the roads and could place decorations even on top of the hill. You still might need a camera hack to be able to play, though.
Why not place a central square in the middle and community lots around it. A castle would look impressive on top of the hill
Because it's difficult to see how large the map actually is, I've provided some images with decorations to give a better idea of the size of it. Please note the download file does not contain anything else but the map.
This map is basegame compatible but, however, if you have BV, you can place beach lots on the shoreline roads. I've tested that in my main game.
Please place the contents of the rar-file to your SC4Terrains folder.
Many thanks to Numenor for the AnyGameStarter.
No metadata could be extracted from this file
Omenala SC4 terrain map.rar
Size: 820.2 KB · Downloads: 3,369 · 26th Apr 2010
|820.2 KB||3,369||26th Apr 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in SC4Terrains Folder: Cut and paste the .sc4 and .png file(s) into your SC4Terrains folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Being a story writer, I'm still a big fan of TS2. (We do have also TS3 in the household but, however, I'm not playing. The looks of the pudding faced sims simply don't appeal to me at all).
Having downloaded a considerable amount of custom stuff from MTS, I've decided to start contributing something myself. I've only just begun but there's more to come.
You may use my stuff in your game as you please and have them in your stories, if you like. No problem. I don't care as long as you don't upload to another site and claim as your own.