Uploaded 1st Dec 2011 at 11:00 AM · Updated 1st Dec 2011 at 11:28 AM by fway : DOH! I must've deleted the zip when re-attaching my photos.
This lot was originally intended to be a pet/family-friendly base camp (a bed & breakfast in my case) for Traveller-Friendly worlds, essentially a world that I had made but lost in the process of building lots. Luckily, I had saved this lot and thought it would make a great house for large families, but could also be easily converted into a base camp in your favorite Traveller world.
Lot Size: 20x40
Unfurnished Price: 60,617
Furnished Price: 141,360
Built with: Patch 1.26/10.0.96, Base Game, World Adventures, High-End Loft Stuff, Ambitions, Fast Lane Stuff, Late Night, Outdoor Living Stuff, Generations, Town Life Stuff, and Pets installed.
Custom Content Used, But Not Included
DIY Build Set by Armiel
Traditional Piano by Armiel
Simple Shower Tub by Hugelunatic
Anyone in #create or The who gave their feedback on how this lot could be improved. This helped greatly!
Armiel for The Builder's Island.
Lot Size: 4x2
Lot Price: 141,360
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build and Buy Mode Content: Furniture, decorations, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Tags: #Shoreside, #The Shoreside, #Inn, #The Shoreside Inn, #Shoreside Inn, #Family-Friendly, #Traveler-Friendly, #Family Friendly, #Traveler Friendly, #Family, #Traveler, #Grandma, #Grandpa, #Generations, #Generation
Title: The Shoreside
Description: by fway @MTS
|High-End Loft Stuff|
|Fast Lane Stuff|
|Outdoor Living Stuff|
Size: 5.19 MB · Downloads: 870 · 1st Dec 2011
|5.19 MB||870||1st Dec 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
For archiving purposes, you may place my downloads on websites like SimFileShare. HOWEVER, they are NOT allowed as "Patreon gifts"/part of "ad links"/etc. and on paysites, including the free section of TSR. If you include them with "xAmount Tumblr Follower (or any free site) Gifts" that is completely fine, so as long as they are not paying for anything or sitting through an ad-link! :)
I don't care how proportionally free to pay, your site is. 99.9% free does not cut it... 100.00% free does.
Feel free to include my objects/etc. in your uploads, but with proper credit (link/name will suffice), it would probably be best to use separate files in case the downloader already has the content in question. Credit is not necessary for taking pictures with my objects/things/etc; however, if I do get to uploading sims, please credit who my sim is, if you choose to use them as a model for your objects/clothes/etc. Feel free to improve my stuff; but if you do choose to improve or change-up my stuff, please tell me, I'd love to see what you did!
Feel free to convert anything I make across all of the game platforms. The rule about paysites above still apply. Please leave credit where it's due.
I am currently not taking any requests.