Funky the Snowman (The Sims 2 Conversion)
Updated: 3rd Aug 2018 at 12:02 AM
Compatible: BASEGAME PATCH v1.67 or higher
"Funky the Snowman" object conversion from The Sims 2 to The Sims3. It's a fully animated stereo that plays christmas themed songs from the original object.
In order to make the game load the music tracks, you might need to restart the game after install the mod
- Name: Funky the Snowman
- Price: $250
- Category: Buy Mode > By Function > Electronics > Audio
- Upgrade: Unbreakable
- Turn On/Off
- Change Volume
High: 3964 vertices and 1322 polygons
Low: 821 vertices and 861 polygons
- If you skip a song there's an annoying screechy noise. (quote from Arsil);
- The shadow doesn't match the animation for performance and to prevent animation issues;
s3pe, Blender3D, Milkshape, GIMP2
cmomoney, TigerM, Inge and Peter Jones, Arsil
nraas - DebugEnabler
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Garden gnome_f8c18b04
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 12.02 MB · Downloads: 3,145 · 18th Mar 2018
|12.02 MB||3,145||18th Mar 2018|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: