Pattern set: Deco!
Uploaded 13th Jun 2009 at 2:33 PM · Updated 13th Jun 2009 at 1:34 PM by Lethe_s
here's a small set of patterns that are all vaguely art deco or art nouveau.
The contains the following
* Three rose tiles
These are all four-toned and can be found in 'Tiled/Mosaic'
There's a plain tile pattern, one with roses on each tile, and one with sparse roses.
* Orange and Lime
Three toned and can be found in 'Abstract'
This is the same lovely fruity pattern, in two sizes.
A bold four-toned pattern with a single repeated flower.
Can be found in 'Themed'
Another whooshy pattern, slightly floral and three-toned.
Can be found in 'Abstract'
Eastern inspired deco pattern.
Four-toned and found in 'Fabrics'
Installation instructions can be found here.
Have fun with them!
Size: 402.4 KB · Downloads: 30,831 · 13th Jun 2009
|402.4 KB||30,831||13th Jun 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
since I'm officially sorta retired as a modder, feel free to derive from my work to make new stuff!
You may use textures and meshes (a link or credit is appreciated) for movies, redo's, new creations, whatever.
You can also upload my meshes on other sites with your new creation, if you want. Again, a link to MTS is always appreciated, and a general cool thing to do.