Color of Night -- A ninja pose set
Uploaded 26th Jan 2012 at 7:09 PM · Updated 27th Jan 2012 at 3:18 AM by spladoum
*Compatible with the "Pose List" feature of the newest Pose Player!*
It occurred to me that I've never had a successful criminal in Sims 3. Never gotten to see one of my simmies go to work in the ninja suit. That's a shame. While I pondered my failures, I decided to make a pose set based on a break-in! Fortunately the homeowner was smart enough to hire a bodyguard or things might have gone hard for him. LOL.
Pose tags are as follows:
a_splad_ninja1 -- neutral stance. Weapon can be used.
a_splad_ninja2 -- slouchy stance. Use ALT to line sim up with wall. Weapon can be used.
a_splad_ninja3 -- sneaking. Small weapon recommended if used with this pose.
a_splad_ninja4 -- wall climb. Use ALT to line Sim up with wall. Small weapon recommended if used with this pose.
a_splad_ninja5 -- sneaking up stairs. Weapon can be used.
a_splad_ninja6 -- open hand defensive stance. Weapon not recommended.
a_splad_ninja7 -- attacking position. Weapon can be used.
a_splad_ninja8 -- attacking position. Weapon can be used.
a_splad_ninja9 -- evasion. Weapon not recommended.
a_splad_ninja10 -- escape. Weapon not recommended.
The weapons used in the screenshots are the Katana from RoseSims available on page 4 of the "Magic" sectioni for Sims 3, and the right-handed Kunai Knife by CloudwalkerNZ.
Cmomoney for the incredible Pose Player
OrangeMittens for the excellent "Creating Your Own Custom Poses" tutorial
WesHowe for the AnimTool
Mesher for the AM/AF rigs
Inge Jones for and the rest of the Sims community at large for assistance and encouragement.
Size: 70.9 KB · Downloads: 8,700 · 26th Jan 2012
|70.9 KB||8,700||26th Jan 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: