The Elysium Hotel - No CC
Updated: 19th Apr 2020 at 12:33 AM
I got back into The Sims 2 in 2017 after not playing the game in over 5 years! I realised I had never created a hotel before, so this was my very first attempt. For some reason, it hadn't appeal to me, probably down to the fact that the lot sizes are huge and it's a tremendous amount of work creating all the rooms, but I really enjoyed this. I was inspired to create something as stark and simplistic as possible, but also wowing and ULTRA state-of-the-art.
I started with the idea to create a triangular building, entirely transparent and actually it wasn't hugely challenging given the lack of elaborate detailing to this design. It felt more mathematical rather than creative, given the nature of this design. Compared to all of lodgings that come with the game, my mission was to make something sleek and modern that contrasted from all the hotch potch creations that come with the Bon Voyage expansion pack!
All bedrooms are fully furnished and nearly identical in design. The downstairs lobby is open plan, spacious and clinical, with inclusions of an ice rink and bowling alley. Alternatively, it's sparse furnishing allows you to refurbish however you may like.
This hotel is a great addition to Twikki Island or any other player's beach holiday destinations and looks great from a neighbourhood view. It isn't too expensive for your Sims to stay at either!
No custom content has been used for this lot. The residential price for this property is £291,676
I would love feedback!
Lot Size: 5x5
Lot Price (furnished): £291,676 N/A
Number of bedrooms:
5 or more
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: The Elysium
Description: Price Range: ££££ Come and stay in The Elysium. Twikkii Islands new ultra-modern, state-of-the art leisure hotel.
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
| The Elysium
Size: 1.33 MB · Downloads: 1,059 · 18th Apr 2020
|1.33 MB||1,059||18th Apr 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: