The Tinker House Remodelled (For Veronaville) - No CC
Updated: 9th Jun 2020 at 12:47 PM
Most of Veronaville's homes aren't particularly large, so I wanted to add some additional mansions to fit in with the Capp and Summerdream homes. I found the Tinker's home to be quite bland, so remodelled mine to fit in Veronaville by giving it a Tudor refurbish.
I haven't actually changed much of the exterior structure. I added a rear extension to build a viewing deck similarly to number 95 Bard Boulevard. I also changed the front wall of the upstairs to give it a more matching shape to the other lots. I polished up the garden and added a greenhouse as well as a pavilion feature. The entire property has also been gated.
I sense that players aren't as keen on the Tudor style homes in Veronaville as I am, but this has since become one of my favourite houses to play. I don't know if it's a fluke, but the size of the rooms allow it be really versatile with furnishing and allowing a range of different layouts. The lot is priced at ?84,737. The house has five bedrooms and two bathrooms, as well as a downstairs toilet. I've left these and the kitchen fitted in this packaged lot.
I have many more Tudor style renovations and creations in my game, so depending on the popularity of this lot, I may add more.
Lot Size: 3x5
Lot Price (unfurnished): $84,757
Number of bedrooms:
5 or more
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Unfurnished: Lot is a basic shell with walls, floors, windows, doors, stairs, and landscaping, but does not contain basic fixtures, plumbing, or furniture.
|Filename||lotSegmentForUpload.sims (inside Tinker House.Sims2Pack)|
Base Price: 8800|
Sellable Price: 25270
Keepable Price: 11483
Architecture Price: 48981
Furnished Price: 84737
|Size||3w x 5h|
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
Size: 1.51 MB · Downloads: 558 · 25th May 2020
|1.51 MB||558||25th May 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: