Mahjong Hall (From SimCity BuildIt) - No CC
Updated: 19th May 2020 at 9:23 AM
I hadn't created a community lot for the sole purpose of a recreational activity in my game, none as niche as this. Whilst the area for Mahjong sits upstairs on the balcony, I used the narrow corridors on the ground floor as an arcade. Obviously, this lot can be utilised for anything and probably would be better utilised as an art gallery, due to it's overall structure.
What I like the most about this lot, is how the front facing wall almost looks less like a building and more like a structure. I experimented with different wallpapers in order to give it the wooden effect. Although I felt it didn't look very Eastern, I was happy with the way the exterior ended up looking, although I wish there was a way to add a tiny bit of detail.
I'm looking forward to eventually using this as a business lot as it'l be a fun little business venture.
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price (furnished): 117,985
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Mahjong Hall
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
Size: 1.17 MB · Downloads: 146 · 18th May 2020
|1.17 MB||146||18th May 2020|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: