Updated: 4th Sep 2022 at 5:27 AM
Note that your Sim will have to born during those 5 days in which a Sim is a PlantSim while having the PlantSim buff, unless you have any mods that make the PlantSim trait permanent. And on that note, this targets the PlantSim hidden trait in-game, so modded PlantSims that don't have the in-game hidden traits will not be detected as PlantSims for the inheritance of these traits.
- September 3, 2022: Updated Polish translation by Krzydek.
- April 30, 2022: Updated buff tuning.
- April 2, 2022: Fixed SimData issue.
- March 26, 2022: Added French translation by Seyjin
- February 27, 2022: Added Polish translation by Krzydek
- January 21, 2022: Updated trait conflicts that I hadn't added because I a dumb dumb
This mod requires MAL22′s Trait Tracker Injector, and will not work without it.
If MAL22's Trait Tracker Injector isn't working for you, here's the list of cheats to add the traits manually until the trait tracker works for you properly. It's working perfectly fine for me, but I don't like people encountering issues that keep them from enjoying the bloodlines so here they are.
Weak PlantSim Bloodline:
- Gardening skill gained 10% faster
- Water need increases 10% faster
- Water need decays 10% slower
- Hunger need decays 10% slower
Strong PlantSim Bloodline:
- Gardening skill gained 20% faster
- Water need increases 20% faster
- Water need decays 20% slower
- Hunger need decays 20% slower
Ancient PlantSim Bloodline:
- Gardening skill gained 30% faster
- Water need increases 30% faster
- Water need decays 30% slower
- Hunger need decays 50% slower
Any future plans?
The project I keep talking about is fantasy races, starting with elves, but I had to trash my attempt at it on account of mod constructor straight-up noping out of it when I actually tried to export, lol. To be fair, I did kinda make an overly complex abomination, so I understand, even if it slightly annoyed me. I'll be starting from scratch so it will likely take longer, sorry about that. And I might have joked I'd make Skeleton Bloodlines if I couldn't get elves to work before today... And now is today, and they still don't work... So uh, yeah, incoming Skeleton Bloodlines! apparently
Requested by _Diana1998_
This wouldn’t have been possible for me to do without Zerbu’s Mod Constructor and The Sims 4 Studio. They are exceptional programs and I thank their creators for making them. And of course, thanks to the MAL22's Trait Tracker Injector for making the functionality of bloodline traits easier to implement.
Weak PlantSim Bloodline
Strong PlantSim Bloodline
Ancient PlantSim Bloodline
Custom Content Required!
The following custom content is required for this download to function properly! Please make sure you download it before downloading the files!
Size: 9.9 KB · Downloads: 7,188 · 4th Sep 2022
|9.9 KB||7,188||4th Sep 2022|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
None, this is Sims 4 base game compatible!