Star Trek uniforms ("First Contact" version) for elders, on NEW meshes (UV maps fixed!)
Updated: 30th Jan 2012 at 9:07 PM - Updated links to new format
Here you have more "First Contact" version Starfleet uniforms, this time for elders. Just like the skins for adults - which you can find here - these will appear as casuals, formals and - if you have Seasons - outerwear. Also like the skins for adults, they don't have any rank pips; If you want to add some of your own, you are of course welcome to do so, but otherwise I will be uploading rank pips as accessories shortly. Stay tuned!
I know it looks like the grey area is slightly U-shaped, but it really isn't - those silly sims are slouching! Must be the burdens of old age...
These meshes are basically the same as for adults, only I've tweaked them a little to make the upper torso less muscular for males and to give the females wider hips and and make them somewhat flatter and saggier in the upper body department. They are compatible with all versions of the game, even if you only have the base game.
You are welcome to make recolours of your own and you can redistribute the meshes with them, as long as it is with due credit, but PLEASE don't upload the meshes or my skins to the Exchange!
For female: Polys=2101, vertices=1498
For male: Polys=2078, vertices=1534
- Tiggerypum and HystericalParoxysm, whose excellent tutorials have taught me everything I know about meshing for TS2
- Wes H for the Unimesh plugins
- Quaxi and the other developers
- The creators of Milkshape
- and, of course, Maxis
Don't forget: If you like my work, hitting the "thanks" button or leaving a comment is a great way of showing it.
ETA 14/06/2007: The rank pips are up! You'll find them here!
ETA 13/08/2007: I've fixed the UV map so that the hand textures on the female skins looks like they're supposed to. (Thanks to the eagle-eyed linuslover30 for pointing it out!) If you you've noticed the hand textures looking a bit funny and it bugs you, then please redownload the mesh and skins for females.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| All files
Size: 3.31 MB · Downloads: 857 · 4th Aug 2009
|3.31 MB||857||4th Aug 2009|
Size: 1.58 MB · Downloads: 1,122 · 13th Aug 2007
|1.58 MB||1,122||13th Aug 2007|
Size: 101.8 KB · Downloads: 1,074 · 13th Aug 2007
|101.8 KB||1,074||13th Aug 2007|
Size: 98.3 KB · Downloads: 1,432 · 8th Jun 2007
|98.3 KB||1,432||8th Jun 2007|
Size: 1.54 MB · Downloads: 1,485 · 8th Jun 2007
|1.54 MB||1,485||8th Jun 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
- ...recolour my meshes and include them with your recolours
- ...include my Bodyshop items with your Sims and my objects with your lots
- ...modify and/or use parts of my Bodyshop meshes
- ...clone my objects
- ...convert my items for The Sims 3
- ...use my custom content in screen shots, stories, movies, etc.; credit is always appreciated, but by no means required.
But Please DON'T...
- ...claim my work as your own
- ...upload my items as is or with only v. minor changes (such as renaming them, but changing nothing else)
- ...convert my items for The Sims 4
- ...upload my items or content based on my items to paysites, including Patreon and sites that use ad.fly, or to TSR. (Sites that ask for voluntary donations through ko.fi, PayPal and the like are fine, though.)
you may of course do whatever you please![/size]
[size=+2]I'm no longer active at MTS, but I am still active in the Sims community.
I am NOT retired and my downloads here are NOT abandonware!