Trekkers ahoy! Star Trek: Voyager uniforms for adults and elders
Updated: 30th Jan 2012 at 9:14 PM - Updated links to new format
I saw a request for a Voyager version of my skins over at InSim; it wasn't aimed at me personally (and it's quite possible someone else has already filled it), but since this was a very easy recol for me to make, I decided to be a nice girl and do it anyway. They are for adults and elders, and also for young adults if you have University. They'll appear as casual and formal wear, and as outerwear if you have Seasons.
Just like my other uniforms, these don't have any rank pips. That's because you can find rank pips as accessories here.
NOTE: The meshes for these skins are the same as for my First Contact uniforms, but I've renamed the meshes for adult and elder females so that they won't overwrite the old versions. It's nothing you need to worry about in any way - all you have to do is download - but just in case you wonder why this is, I've made some changes to the UV map that would make the old (as in before Aug 13) FC skins for females look weird, and I figured it was more user-friendly to simply make new mesh packages than to ask all of you to download the female FC skins again. Just so you don't wonder why the meshes for females have different names even though they look exactly the same as the other ones.
For male: polys=2078, vertices=1534
For female: polys=2110, vertices=1498
- Tiggerypum and HystericalParoxysm, whose excellent tutorials have taught me everything I know about body meshing
- Wes H for the Unimesh plugins
- Quaxi and all the other developers
- The Milkshape team
Don't forget: If you like my work, hitting the "thanks" button or leaving a comment is a great way of showing it.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| All files
Size: 6.86 MB · Downloads: 2,730 · 4th Aug 2009
|6.86 MB||2,730||4th Aug 2009|
Size: 99.1 KB · Downloads: 2,141 · 25th Aug 2007
|99.1 KB||2,141||25th Aug 2007|
Size: 98.8 KB · Downloads: 2,921 · 25th Aug 2007
|98.8 KB||2,921||25th Aug 2007|
Size: 102.4 KB · Downloads: 2,211 · 25th Aug 2007
|102.4 KB||2,211||25th Aug 2007|
Size: 103.5 KB · Downloads: 3,175 · 25th Aug 2007
|103.5 KB||3,175||25th Aug 2007|
Size: 1.74 MB · Downloads: 2,372 · 25th Aug 2007
|1.74 MB||2,372||25th Aug 2007|
Size: 1.74 MB · Downloads: 3,462 · 25th Aug 2007
|1.74 MB||3,462||25th Aug 2007|
Size: 1.49 MB · Downloads: 2,520 · 25th Aug 2007
|1.49 MB||2,520||25th Aug 2007|
Size: 1.50 MB · Downloads: 3,565 · 25th Aug 2007
|1.50 MB||3,565||25th Aug 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
- ...recolour my meshes and include them with your recolours
- ...include my Bodyshop items with your Sims and my objects with your lots
- ...modify and/or use parts of my Bodyshop meshes
- ...clone my objects
- ...convert my items for The Sims 3
- ...use my custom content in screen shots, stories, movies, etc.; credit is always appreciated, but by no means required.
But Please DON'T...
- ...claim my work as your own
- ...upload my items as is or with only v. minor changes (such as renaming them, but changing nothing else)
- ...convert my items for The Sims 4
- ...upload my items or content based on my items to paysites, including Patreon and sites that use ad.fly, or to TSR. (Sites that ask for voluntary donations through ko.fi, PayPal and the like are fine, though.)
you may of course do whatever you please![/size]
[size=+2]I'm no longer active at MTS, but I am still active in the Sims community.
I am NOT retired and my downloads here are NOT abandonware!