Star Trek uniforms ("First Contact" version) for admirals, on custom meshes (UV maps fixed!)
Updated: 25th Apr 2011 at 7:51 PM
Well, it's time for more post "First Contact" Star Trek uniforms - this time, admiral's uniforms for adults and elders. (Can't have our low-ranking Starfleet Sims run around unsupervised, now can we? ) They will appear as casuals, formals and - if you have Seasons - outerwear. They will NOT, however, show for young adult if you have University, because somehow I don't think Starfleet have all that many twenty-something admirals.
The meshes for elders are basically the same as for adults, only I've tweaked them a little to make the upper torso less muscular for males and to make the females somewhat flatter and saggier in the same area and give them wider hips. The meshes are compatible with all versions of the game.
Like my other Star Trek uniforms, these don't have any rank insignia. There's a reason for that, so watch this space.
Female: Polys=2101, vertices=1567
Male: Polys=2048, vertices=1447
- Tiggerypum and HystericalParoxysm, whose excellent tutorials have taught me everything I know about meshing for TS2
- Wes H for the Unimesh plugins
- Quaxi and all the other developers
- the Milkshape team
Don't forget: If you like my work, hitting the "thanks" button or leaving a comment is a great way of showing it.
ETA 07-17-07: I could have sworn I had fixed this, but apparently the gold collar lining for the males (both adult and elder) isn't quite lined up. *headdesks* I've fixed it now - for real this time - so if you've downloaded the skins before, please redownload them. Sorry about the inconvenience!
ETA 13-08-2007: I've fixed the UV map so that the hand textures on the female skins looks like they're supposed to. (Thanks to the eagle-eyed linuslover30 for pointing it out!) If you you've noticed the hand textures looking a bit funny and it bugs you, then please redownload the mesh and skins for females.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| All files
Size: 2.71 MB · Downloads: 1,248 · 4th Aug 2009
|2.71 MB||1,248||4th Aug 2009|
Size: 197.2 KB · Downloads: 1,868 · 13th Aug 2007
|197.2 KB||1,868||13th Aug 2007|
Size: 210.4 KB · Downloads: 1,934 · 13th Aug 2007
|210.4 KB||1,934||13th Aug 2007|
Size: 1.08 MB · Downloads: 1,999 · 13th Aug 2007
|1.08 MB||1,999||13th Aug 2007|
Size: 1.23 MB · Downloads: 2,088 · 13th Aug 2007
|1.23 MB||2,088||13th Aug 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
- ...recolour my meshes and include them with your recolours
- ...include my Bodyshop items with your Sims and my objects with your lots
- ...modify and/or use parts of my Bodyshop meshes
- ...clone my objects
- ...convert my items for The Sims 3
- ...use my custom content in screen shots, stories, movies, etc.; credit is always appreciated, but by no means required.
But Please DON'T...
- ...claim my work as your own
- ...upload my items as is or with only v. minor changes (such as renaming them, but changing nothing else)
- ...convert my items for The Sims 4
- ...upload my items or content based on my items to paysites, including Patreon and sites that use ad.fly, or to TSR. (Sites that ask for voluntary donations through ko.fi, PayPal and the like are fine, though.)
you may of course do whatever you please![/size]
[size=+2]I'm no longer active at MTS, but I am still active in the Sims community.
I am NOT retired and my downloads here are NOT abandonware!