*REQUESTED* Star trek dress uniforms for adults and elders (UPDATED!)
Updated: 30th Jan 2012 at 9:15 PM - Updated links to new format
I've lost count of how many requests I've got for this, and not because I'm mathematically challenged. Here you finally have them: the "Insurrection" version dress uniforms for your Starfleet Sims!
As you can probably guess, these uniforms are formal wear, so you'll find them in that section. If you have University, the uniforms for Command/Ops/Science are available for young adults as well as for adults and elders, but the uniforms for captain and admiral are available for adults only. Of course, they can be worn together with my rank pips and my rank insignia for admirals.
The meshes for elders are basically the same as for adults, only I've tweaked them a little to make the upper torso less muscular for males and to give the females wider hips and and make them somewhat saggier in the upper body department.
For female: polys=2075, vertices=1583
For male: polys=2004, vertices=1618
- Tiggerypum and HystericalParoxysm, whose excellent tutorials have taught me everything I know about body meshing
- Wes H for the Unimesh plugins
- Quaxi and all the other developers
- The Milkshape team
Since some of you have asked: I am eventually planning to create uniforms from all the Star Trek series, as well as some extras like the captain's vest (and teenage cadets - I haven't forgotten about them). That I haven't yet done so doesn't mean that I'm out of ideas - far from it - but there's only 24 hours to a day and unfortunately, Real Life has to take precedence over simming. (I know, I know, I need to get my priorities straight. ) But you know what they say, good things come to those who wait...
Don't forget, if you like my work, hitting the "thanks" button is an easy and painless way of showing it.
ETA 25/10/2007: After watching the DS9 episode "Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges", I've updated the admiral's uniforms to correspond (see screenshots). Please redownload if you want the new version!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Elders - all files
Size: 6.30 MB · Downloads: 1,276 · 4th Aug 2009
|6.30 MB||1,276||4th Aug 2009|
| Adults - all files
Size: 6.30 MB · Downloads: 1,633 · 4th Aug 2009
|6.30 MB||1,633||4th Aug 2009|
Size: 97.9 KB · Downloads: 1,478 · 11th Dec 2007
|97.9 KB||1,478||11th Dec 2007|
Size: 103.3 KB · Downloads: 1,469 · 11th Dec 2007
|103.3 KB||1,469||11th Dec 2007|
Size: 96.3 KB · Downloads: 1,880 · 11th Dec 2007
|96.3 KB||1,880||11th Dec 2007|
Size: 103.2 KB · Downloads: 2,006 · 11th Dec 2007
|103.2 KB||2,006||11th Dec 2007|
Size: 3.06 MB · Downloads: 1,708 · 25th Oct 2007
|3.06 MB||1,708||25th Oct 2007|
Size: 3.05 MB · Downloads: 1,789 · 25th Oct 2007
|3.05 MB||1,789||25th Oct 2007|
Size: 3.06 MB · Downloads: 2,317 · 25th Oct 2007
|3.06 MB||2,317||25th Oct 2007|
Size: 3.05 MB · Downloads: 2,377 · 25th Oct 2007
|3.05 MB||2,377||25th Oct 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
- ...recolour my meshes and include them with your recolours
- ...include my Bodyshop items with your Sims and my objects with your lots
- ...modify and/or use parts of my Bodyshop meshes
- ...clone my objects
- ...convert my items for The Sims 3
- ...use my custom content in screen shots, stories, movies, etc.; credit is always appreciated, but by no means required.
But Please DON'T...
- ...claim my work as your own
- ...upload my items as is or with only v. minor changes (such as renaming them, but changing nothing else)
- ...convert my items for The Sims 4
- ...upload my items or content based on my items to paysites, including Patreon and sites that use ad.fly, or to TSR. (Sites that ask for voluntary donations through ko.fi, PayPal and the like are fine, though.)
you may of course do whatever you please![/size]
[size=+2]I'm no longer active at MTS, but I am still active in the Sims community.
I am NOT retired and my downloads here are NOT abandonware!