*FIXED!* Star Trek cadet uniforms for young adults, on new custom meshes
Updated: 25th Apr 2011 at 7:53 PM
Let's try this again - this time with fat morphs that don't explode. (It figures; the time I forget to recheck the meshes in game after making an edit is the time when they decide to spontaneously combust. ) I'm very, very sorry for the inconvenience!
As requested, here are Starfleet cadet uniforms for young adults, as seen in late Deep Space Nine. They will appear as casual and formal wear, and as outerwear if you have Seasons.
I know the cadet uniforms are supposed to have these little loop type thingies below the belt in front, but I've left them out deliberately; I think they're a real eyesore. You can of course add some of your own if you want to, though.
These skins are for young adults ONLY, which as you can probably guess means that University is required. If you don't have University, don't worry - cadet uniforms for teens will be coming up shortly. I will be making cadet's rank insignia as well, of course.
And since some of you have asked: Yes, I will be making dress uniforms. That will be next once I'm done with the cadets.
For male: polys=1994, vertices=1676
For female: polys=2165, vertices=1642
- Tiggerypum and HystericalParoxysm, whose excellent tutorials have taught me everything I know about body meshing
- Wes H for the Unimesh plugins
- Quaxi and all the other developers
- The Milkshape team
Don't forget: If you like my work, hitting the "thanks" button or leaving a comment is a great way of showing it.
ETA: I've fixed the UV map so that the hand textures on the female skins looks like they're supposed to. (Thanks to the eagle-eyed linuslover30 for pointing it out!) If you you've noticed the hand textures looking a bit funny and it bugs you, then please redownload the mesh and skins for females.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| All files
Size: 4.44 MB · Downloads: 1,175 · 4th Aug 2009
|4.44 MB||1,175||4th Aug 2009|
Size: 2.10 MB · Downloads: 1,706 · 13th Aug 2007
|2.10 MB||1,706||13th Aug 2007|
Size: 106.9 KB · Downloads: 1,677 · 13th Aug 2007
|106.9 KB||1,677||13th Aug 2007|
Size: 2.14 MB · Downloads: 1,840 · 11th Aug 2007
|2.14 MB||1,840||11th Aug 2007|
Size: 98.2 KB · Downloads: 1,899 · 11th Aug 2007
|98.2 KB||1,899||11th Aug 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
- ...recolour my meshes and include them with your recolours
- ...include my Bodyshop items with your Sims and my objects with your lots
- ...modify and/or use parts of my Bodyshop meshes
- ...clone my objects
- ...convert my items for The Sims 3
- ...use my custom content in screen shots, stories, movies, etc.; credit is always appreciated, but by no means required.
But Please DON'T...
- ...claim my work as your own
- ...upload my items as is or with only v. minor changes (such as renaming them, but changing nothing else)
- ...convert my items for The Sims 4
- ...upload my items or content based on my items to paysites, including Patreon and sites that use ad.fly, or to TSR. (Sites that ask for voluntary donations through ko.fi, PayPal and the like are fine, though.)
you may of course do whatever you please![/size]
[size=+2]I'm no longer active at MTS, but I am still active in the Sims community.
I am NOT retired and my downloads here are NOT abandonware!