Semi-Invisible Parking Space
Updated: 23rd Aug 2009 at 5:29 AM
It does not overwrite the original one, you can use the 2 It's on the Vehicles section of Buy Mode.
Now it's only a simple line You can pickup AND delete it :D
Name: Invisible Driveway
Description: Invisible Driveway by Nandonalt
Thanks for Fresh-Prince for the car used on the screenshots
For a reason, didn't let me to put my custom icon, so it's a blank space on the section.
Polys: 34 :P
Peter and Inge Jones: S3PI Tools *_*
WesHowe: Object Meshing Tools
MTS Community: Yayy :D
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Nandonalt_parking space invisible
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 7.1 KB · Downloads: 15,967 · 22nd Aug 2009
|7.1 KB||15,967||22nd Aug 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Link back to here if you use one of my creations on a sim.
Remember: NO Exchange and NO Paysites.