Rafał Sawicki - Would-be Student
Uploaded 2nd Nov 2011 at 1:48 AM · Updated 13th Nov 2011 at 11:54 PM by Hellfrozeover
Rafał is your typical fashionable, intelligent, studenty type of guy. He never quite left his studies at school and is as at home with a paintbrush or a book in his hand.
Rafał again has been in my game for a little while now. I set myself the task of making an attractive, unique sim from.....well, the notorious Puddingface! I don't think he's really recognisable as Puddingface anymore, thankfully! I've grown quite fond of him so I hope you like him
Rafał like my other sims, is 100% base-game. His clothes are quite Sims Generations but he comes packed with basegame default hair, clothing and skin so fear not! He is a perfectionist though so he'd really like it if you had a look at the following to make him just right:
Hair: The Sims Store
Skin: Club Crimsyn
Eyes: Club Crimsyn
Glasses (these are so over-used in my game!): Tamo
Awesome Mod(x2 Sliders)
Jasumi's Lip Fatness Slider
aWT's Jawline Set
aWT's Lip Set
aWT's Nose Set
Title: RafaB Sawicki
Size: 286.5 KB · Downloads: 4,356 · 2nd Nov 2011
|286.5 KB||4,356||2nd Nov 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Mesh Conversions (within the Sims series)
Reuploads on foreign language sites to make it easier for non English speaking players to access it. A link to my own site is preferable if you could, but this is okay as long as you provide credit and a link back to the original.
Including the mesh in your recolour as long as you credit and link back.
Optional (nice, but not necessary)
Tagging when you use my CC if you want me to see it. I love seeing what you all create and do with it :)
Comments and feedback
Taking credit for my CC or claiming it as your own
Converting my CC outwith the Sims series without my permission
Using my CC or any part of it (including textures) to make money, including Patreon Early Releases
Uploading my CC to Paysites or putting it behind a pay wall (looking at you, Simsdom)
Anything to do with TSR
Reuploading my CC to English language sites. What’s the point? Just link to the original!
If I leave the simming community, my CC may be uploaded to a free, adlink-free graveyard site.
Yes - Sims
Change their names/traits etc
Make them over
Edit them with sliders
Use them in your stories
No - Sims
Claim them as your own
Anything to do with T$R, the Gallery or Sims 3 Studio
Involve them in Simumblr blogs, because no
Don't punch dolphins