Lower/Higher Lifetime Reward Prices [updated 10/24/2013 for 1.63]
Uploaded 15th Sep 2012 at 7:42 PM · Updated 18th Nov 2013 at 5:49 PM by ellacharmed : 1.63 updates
As the outdated version by werismyki no longer works for newer patches, I've actually edited it for my own use and then I saw the thread keep getting bumped by questions on whether it is going to be updated. Well it is now.
This tuning mod makes the Lifetime Reward prices cheaper or more expensive, depending on your needs. Refer to tables for the new values. Choose the column and the corresponding flavor of the .package file from the 7z. Each flavor contains tweaks for both Sims and Pets. You can choose only ONE flavor! And it applies for all Sims and Pets as the original would.
Table for Sims, and the new Supernaturals introduced in EP07: Supernatural.
The following are the values for Pets' Lifetime Rewards.
- It goes in the usual /Mods/Packages folder like any other .package CC. Would also work in the /Overrides folder.
- Just make sure the game is patched to
1.38current patch as shown in the last row of Game Help:Patch_Tablewiki.
- Choose only one flavor!
Originally Posted by ellacharmed
This needs an update. Each time a new EP adds new Traits and Lifetime rewards, it won't be compatible.
- yes, I will update
- when? Would most likely complete any updates needed and the testing I do for it during the week of the pack release and thus only release the updated version on the weekend after an EP release (best case scenario). If I get the EP immediately, that is. Else, any purchase delays would delay the updates as appropriate.
- 10/24/2013 New version uploaded for patch 1.63 which adds new Traits and new Lifetime Rewards to coincide with Into the Future release.
- 09/05/2013 Patch 1.57 compatibility report: it is compatible. No updates needed.
- 07/04/2013 Patch 1.55 compatibility report: update is done.
- New version uploaded for patch 1.55 which adds new Traits and new Lifetime Rewards to coincide with Island Paradise release.
- 03/09/2013 Patch 1.50 compatibility report: update is done.
- New version uploaded for patch 1.50 which adds new Traits and new Lifetime Rewards to coincide with University Life release.
- New row added for Sims for the 2000 rewards.
- 01/22/2013 Patch 1.48 compatibility report: it is compatible. No updates needed.
- 01/08/2013 Patch 1.47 compatibility report: it is compatible. No updates needed.
- Update 12/13/2012
- Fixed the ella_lifetimerewards_0.2x.package with missed edit for a LTR as pointed out by @Simbiosis in post#34
- Update 10/30/2012
- updated for patch version 1.42
- Update 10/23/2012
- Still compatible with Patch 1.39
- no updates required as the patch did not make any changes to the GameplayData.package this time.
- This mod is made with patch 1.38 installed. I have tested that the new Traits in Supernatural does appear in CAS.
- This mod changes values in the Traits xml resource in the \Game\Bin\Gameplay\GameplayData.package file. It would conflict with any other mod that make changes to this same resource (0333406C_00000000_905E2204EBCAC0B6_Traits)
Makers of & werismyki
No metadata could be extracted from this file
| All the flavors in one 7z. Choose ONLY ONE .package within! [updated for 1.63]
Size: 45.3 KB · Downloads: 47,337 · 15th Sep 2012
|45.3 KB||47,337||15th Sep 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
See: Game Help:TS3 CC Basicswiki for a full guide!
- Yes, I can help you with games problem, but I need INFORMATION! I cannot help in a vacuum. So, please specify gameversion, games you have and what triggered the issue, and post in the HELP FORUM (not via PM!). Not an essay on what the Sims were doing from when you woke them up in the morning to the time you make them sleep. Just make it as concise and relevant as you can. If there's no information and you make me chase you down by asking questions already asked in the WIKI FAQs, I'm afraid I no longer have time for such. Which means your posts get ignored. Don't be offended, though, it's nothing personal. I just have to prioritize the complete threads over incomplete ones.
- I'm also not a psychic. So if you have done and work through any FAQs, MENTION IT! How am I to know you had done it if it is not stated in the post?
- If you're trying to hedge your bets and post the same issue on separate forums - MATY, thesims3, TSR, or any where else - I'd also ignore it; especially if you had gotten replies elsewhere. I'm not keen on hitting my head against the wall repeatedly, you know?
- And no, I don't provide Technical support for the game or your system one-on-one via PMs. So, don't even go there. These PMs would be ignored as well. Well, unless you want to pay me for my time as a Personal Technical Coach. Then, I'm all ears.
- You're welcome to use, edit, take apart any content I created and share. But if you use any of my work as a base, I'd appreciate a link back to the original, and you're welcome to post your version in the comments of that upload. So that if either one of ours become outdated, there's a link to the original and vice versa.
- And no, I don't provide support for my content one-on-one via PMs. Each of them has a Comments/Feedback section. Please use that.
- I don't take requests, sorry. I have tonnes of ideas I haven't even started on.
- Having done a mod or a fix does not mean I would do a similar mod or a similar fix. If it interests me and there's still potential for learning, I'd continue doing them like for the World fixes whenever a new world is available. But as we're all working with finite time, there's only so much I can do alone compared to the speed of release EA employs. So, if you want to do a world fix yourself, go ahead. This World fixes thing is not under my sole purview, you know. There's a whole Community of us.
- And last but not least, yes any content that I share would get updated if it is warranted. You don't have to ask. As long as I'm able and can afford to buy new packs, I'll schedule any work needed for them.